Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MORE PIECES TO THE PUZZLE




For nearly a year now, since the Peace Angels performance of Walking Light last September, I have wondered what the next step would be.  Was it another production, a new book, a video clip or a humanitarian project.

And so while many visions and projects for The Peace Angels have come through as the next steps, they have been many and varied. Too many in fact to get a proper hold on any of them.

I have been really juggling in my mind how this would all work. Who and what are we. How do we really help and impact the world, with love and consciousness, as well as with practical and really helpful initiatives.  How do we assist in the anchoring of The Golden Age of Peace, and how do I find the 144millionangelbeings on the Earth.

Well, over the last couple of weeks I have had what Bottom in A Midsummer Nights Dream would call a "rare vision". In fact a number of them.

In the mentoring class that I run on Wednesday mornings, (this class is called the Mother Mary Mentoring Group by the way), I was shown by Mother Mary when we traveled during the meditation to her Ashram, a number of different activities that are done on the Earth in the name of Divine Mother. I was shown teachers, nurses, actors, politicians and sewers as examples of the different ways that the Divine Mother energy works through people in many different and varied occupations.

It was fascinating. I believe that Mother Mary was really showing me the many ways that The Peace Angels could serve in our world. Since then I have been really contemplating how The Peace Angels could possibly do this. I had thought that we were predominantly a performance company with a small humanitarian side.

But I am coming to understand how The Peace Angels will be the umbrella company for a myriad of exciting and innovative new ways to anchor a whole new way of being on the Earth.   These projects will include a young people's program, adult drug and alcohol recovery programs, a hospital visiting initiative and drama workshops and performances for indigenous children and refugees, as well as large scale performance pieces and Angelic light installations in cities to lift consciousness and bring a new vibration to people and places all over the world.

WOW!

I am very happy to announce that this will take a while. No it will not happen tomorrow, but now that we have a road map, it can begin to unfold. The newness for me of allowing the Divine picture to unfold instead of imposing it is delightful. It can be slightly frustrating for others around me, and also for me at times.  You know when you just want it all tied up in a neat bow. Well that's not how the Divine works. The Divine gives you a piece of the puzzle, and then you wait for the next one to arrive.  I feel so happy now that I can see a little more. It has really been worth the wait.

We have offices in Rozelle in Sydney, we have a meditation room, a healing room, and a great rehearsal space in Gladesville. (Of course if you have a building you would like to give us we would be thrilled), if not, someone will sooner or later.  Our company is on the road to incorporation and we have lots and lots of people doing service and helping.

It is thrilling really. I feel so much closer to the 144millionangelbeings.

Bless you for reading this, and helping me to hold the vision, I am so grateful of your support!!!
And thank you to all of The Peace Angels who help, serve and know that this is how you will celebrate your divinity by giving back, and in doing so, help to bring heaven to Earth.

as always, loads of love
- Anandanetti


No comments:

Post a Comment