Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ANGELIC LIGHT HOUSES:



Angel Beings of the Earth please wake up and remember who you are. Tucked up in your beds of unknowing-ness, remember that it's now time to begin your work; to truly connect to the heavens and to let the light and golden grace that is ready to be birthed on Earth float down through you and cover all on the plains of this planet with the blazing Angelic light.

But how will I find you?  Today I found Len, the man who helped me get my car back after a major kerfuffle. The car had been repossessed and has been away for three months. A very big and frightening story for me to be in when nothing like this had ever happened to me before.  Although throughout the unfolding of this story I knew there was something else in this, some other learning, and some other level of grace, still to be revealed (I'll keep you posted). Len, who I bought the car back from, has stuck in my mind as a genuine, gentle speaker of truth.   It sounds weird but here was a man who had nothing to prove, not wanting to impress.  Just a sweet and comforting energy, with a love of authenticity which  like a blazing light streams out of him.  He managed my buying back of the car,  (he knew the story), with such respect, such lack of judgement and such a genuine attitude of help. Yes, Len is an Angel Being.  Thank you Len for showing me yourself. Thank you for helping me and asking nothing in return. Thank you for being totally authentic. And thank you for my car, I had completely let go of it, so it's a lovely surprise to have it back. The big learning for me has been how do we stay peaceful, non judgmental and cool when something like losing your car, a big loss of face and practical concern happens to you?  This has been the real learning, this is where the peace in Peace Angel comes from. In all moments of life whether wonderful and or deeply challenging, there is peace. Easily said, but how easily is it lived and experienced?  I can honestly say that I felt peace during this situation, even though I was sad, I did not lose my peace.  Thank you angels!!

I have been thinking about the qualities of Angel Beings. For centuries we have thought that humans could not carry the qualities of Angels. However I really think that they can. All of us know people who just seem to have that really gentle way with them. You know the ones that just turn up and help when you really need it.  They seem able to hear the Angels from the heavens more readily and they just do what is needed. Do you know anyone like that? 

But you know it's all very well to have these ideas about what an Angel Being is, because I think at the end of the day it's a feeling that each person carries within themselves.  There is a real yearning for something more. It's quite a remote feeling sometimes, hard to catch onto, in the busy whirlwind experience of our lives. But it's there, deep, elusive, flying and whispering on the winds around us; this feeling that there is something that you were meant to do; something that is waiting for you. Something more!!  I had experienced it for many many years, and so set about looking for what it might be. What is my destiny? What is the purpose of my life on this planet? Trying to hear, seeking to understand and sometimes listening.

For twenty years I have sought the truth of who I truly am.  I have done so many courses, read hundreds of books, traveled up and down freeways and across the Globe to find more and more answers to the yearning within. It's an exquisite journey of great insight and clarity and then deep troughs of sadness and surrender. Round and round until the light begins to dawn again for a time and a new truth is uncovered. Do you know what I'm talking about? It all makes sense for a time and then off you go again down another rabbit hole looking and searching again. And within this turmoil of seeking there are tears and fears, doubts, laughter and many, many aha moments. Thank God there are, it's the only thing that keeps you going.

For me the deep connection to the divine, came first. The dreams of Angels came next.  And so the book, 'Peace Angels', was birthed.

After many years I finally had the realization that my truth is to serve Humanity. To be a Peace Ambassador, and to serve peace on this planet. And so the Peace Angels performance company was birthed. And now the realization is that I am helping to birth all the Angelic Beings living on Earth, and to anchor the Age of Angels......

By finding YOU!!!  Will you help me to find you? Please suggest ways that I might recognize you, that I might be able to contact you, hear you, see you and experience the grace that you carry.

Together we will lift and fly . . . . . . . .


 

1 comment: