Monday, April 23, 2012

Jewels of Heaven - 230412


So today is the day to begin. 144 million jewels of heaven, hidden, lost, sleeping, fallen,  hiding and cocooned angels here on earth, needing to be woken, released, and identified. Loved back into the truth of who they are. Like crystals in the Earth, treasures of love and peace hidden under the dirt, some completely covered and others close to the surface; a new race of humans.  I know that this sounds incredible, but this is the truth of what I have been called to do. I have been called to find them. The Earth now needs all of these potential Angels to help it to anchor a new consciousness. A new way of being for us all. These Angels will help tip the Earth into the new era. Wow! Oh my Lord what an incredible thing to be happening. The Golden Age of Peace. The Age of Angels.

Who are they, where are they, how do I find them. I'm not sure where to begin.  But I am happy to believe that this journey will be guided by the Archangels and the helping Angels and that together we will find every one. And if its not me that finds them all, then many will help. I know that already many people have felt a strong connection to the Angels here on Earth, and that there are some great writers, Saints and angelic experts already working in this area, maybe they will help as well.

I do feel very emotional as I write this, because it is very real for me. Its not just a passing fad working and loving and thinking about Angels.  For the past fourteen years I have been listening to them. On and off. Not always listening. sometimes working hard not to listen. But during that time I have seen them in a dream standing next to every human being on Earth. Guarding, protecting and loving every one of us. That's when I did the book Peace Angels.

I have dressed people as Angels and put them on the streets of Sydney, built shows around them, like "Walking Light", which was performed last year in Hyde Park in Sydney, Australia to anchor and celebrate the magnificent Peace that we enjoy here. I have dreamed about them and wished that like Lorna Byrne the Irish mystic, who writes about her experiences of Angels, that I could see them in the flesh and walk with them and just talk.  (It made me cry that I havn't done that as yet).

And then two weeks ago I had a download. Its such a strange way to describe it. But I don't know how else to explain it to you. Its like a shower of rain that comes from above and gives you information.

The information was to find these Angels. It explained to me that these humans carry a strand of DNA that has angelic properties. And they these humans are asleep to the fact that they carry this code. A code that when activated will help them to remember who they are,and the qualities that they carry.  And that this is needed now on the earth. I expect it could take some time to find them all but as I said before I know that many people will help me.

I'm still coming to terms with this whole notion of Angels being on Earth. Originally I thought that they were very separate beings, made of completely different energy. And this maybe the case, however I cannot deny what I know. I will test the proposition. I will travel to talk to experts. I will ask you to help me spread the word. I will just keep writing and listening.

I feel honored to have been asked to help them. The majesty and beauty of the Angelic Realm and the Archangels fills me with so much joy and reverence. I hope that during our conversations you will understand more of their work here on Earth, and that you will hear their call to action, and help.
love to you until next time
Anandanetti

 PS Are you an Angel on Earth?


7 comments:

  1. I will help you find them Anandanetti, I will help you! They're everywhere!
    xx Coty

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you received any information on how you could recognize them, or how they could recognized their true being by themselves? I resonate with this alot, and would love to be kept updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a big idea, and like all big ideas, very simple! you know we will all help you as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have your back and support you all the way AnandaNetti and together we will find them, slowly, yet surely....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an odyssey. My vision is for you to sing the angels into their awakening. Once they are sung, once their true name is heard, they will name themselves, and they will call you by your true name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am. it is about what I discover in myself and what reflects it in the outside world, feedbacks, sucesses, that humbly start to make me sure about it. I only say what I experience in the most humble way, even though a period of grandeur was part of the development. I start to trust my conclusions recently, and it was like a jump start in my life to the good.

    ReplyDelete